// Annual financial statements and tax returns

Additional services


If you decide to become self-employed or start a company, we can help you complete the tax registration forms from your tax office.

Reporting packages

We can prepare up-to-the-minute reporting packages needed for your banks and shareholders.

Publication and filing

Of course, we can also handle the preparation and transmission of the documents required by law to be published and filed. Starting in calendar year 2007, these must be filed in electronic form, and we can handle this as well. We ensure that all size-related simplification options are exercised to avoid the publication and disclosure of data not specifically required by law.

Applications for grants and subsidies

We can help you choose and apply for appropriate grants and subsidies.


Our newsletter will keep you abreast of the latest changes in tax law. It also contains interesting tips and information.